Maintenance Manager - Leading Sports Venue
|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Leading Sports Venue|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Leading Sports Venue
£55,000 - £65,000 - Dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading sports venue in London, who are looking for a Maintenance Manager to manage all maintenance activities within the sports venue.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work for one of the country's leading sports venues in what would be an incredibly fast paced and high footfall environment.
You will be responsible for proactive and reactive maintenance, making sure outstanding operational standards are maintained at all times. You will also manage internal resources, external partners and the department's budget.
Additionally, you will have responsibility for managing and recruiting a large multi-discipline maintenance team.
Due to the nature of the position and the venues hours of operations, you will be required to work irregular hours (Evenings and weekends).
- Managing all maintenance activities across the sports venue.
- Ensuring the highest of standards are maintained across the venue.
- Managing the maintenance budget.
- Managing the planned prevented maintenance schedule through the CAFM system.
- Overseeing the outsourced maintenance contracts and service delivery, developing SLA's and KPI's.
- Managing the maintenance team.
- Similar experience working within a high foot fall environment or large venue (shopping centre, arenas, stadiums, hospitals, etc)
- Experience of working to very high standards
- Experience managing maintenance contracts
- Qualified and experienced with a thorough understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering with hands on experience as an engineer.
- Experience of working at a high technical level with complex equipment.
- Experience of working with and implementing CAFM systems.
- Highly experienced in managing out sourced contracts.
If you have the required the experience and would like to apply for the position, please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Head of Social and Sports Storytelling
Salary: Superb Package
FM Technician Maintenance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Marketing Manager - (6 month contract)
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Senior Occupational Health, Safety & Risk Manager
North London, London