WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A global sports organisation based in Central London are seeking a Licensing Partnerships Manager to join on a 12-month fixed term contract and manage the organisations licensing programme.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
As Licensing Partnerships Manager you will work with the commercial team to deliver budgeted revenue targets from licensing activities. Proactive in your work in business development, you will actively sell licensing contracts for the whole organisation across a varied portfolio of assets. Alongside the Senior Commercial Manager, you will assist in the negotiation of licensing agreements and in some areas hold sole responsibility for relevant areas. Together with the commercial team, you will proactively contribute to the commercial strategy, identifying and exploiting new revenue opportunities open to the organisation.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Must have experience in a fast-paced account management role
- Must have experience in rights holder management
- Proven ability to generate revenue through international licensing
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and exploiting revenue opportunities
- Must have an interest in sport and knowledge of the sports industry
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A proactive approach to identifying opportunities
On offer for the right candidate is £40,000-£45,000 DOE. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.