|Job Title:||Junior Designer|
|Salary:||£21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Leading Sports Club
2-year Fixed term contract
We are currently working with a leading sports organisation based in London, who are looking to recruit a creative Junior Designer.
The successful candidate will be responsible to support and execute creative, design, artwork and copy requests coming into the design studio for the delivery of club campaigns, content, branding, signage or fan experiences.
You will ideally have 6-12 months experience working as a Graphic Designer, either with an agency or for a sport based brand.
- Responsible for producing artwork for a number of the club's key commercial events.
- Responsible for creating engaging artwork for several of the organisations marketing campaigns.
- Assisting Senior Designers in the production of artwork across multiple social media channels.
- Creating artwork and content for the delivery of engaging online experiences on website, social media and club partners.
- 6-12 months experience working as a Graphic Designer within the sporting sector.
- Experienced and capable using Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop to a high level.
- Ability to be creative within limited timescales.
- Experience of ensuring specific brand guidelines match with digital media.
To support your application, candidates must send their portfolio to rob at Executives In Sport Group.
If you are interested in applying for the position please press the apply button or call Rob at Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available