IT Manager - Venue - Birmingham
|Job Title:||IT Manager - Venue - Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Piper|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager, who has experience of defining IT strategy, implementing change and driving an organisations IT systems forward across 4 company sites.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience in providing organisational IT support, liaising with developers and suppliers and managing an IT Budget.
A few of your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying areas of improvement and advising on the best steps moving forward.
- Providing efficient and effective IT support throughout the organisations.
- Assisting with the IT strategy of the organisation.
- Managing the purchasing of all hardware, software and IT suppliers.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Great communication skills
- Experience of developing and delivering IT strategies and solutions
- Experience of upgrading IT systems across a large organisation
In return, the successful candidate will recieve a competitive salary and the chance to work within a face-paced, exciting events venue!
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, click apply now!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available