|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Salary up to £40,000
Leading Sports Venue
We are currently working with a Leading Sports Venue who host a number of exciting events in Manchester, who are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their fast-paced company. To be considered for this position it is essential that you have a CIPD qualification and a minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support, insight and research on new and up-coming HR initiatives - in line with the group HR strategy.
- Providing guidance and support on change management, including departmental restructures.
- Dealing with employee disciplinaries and grievances.
- Assisting in the implementation of new HR legislation.
- Creating and embedding a high-performance environment and mentality, across a number of departments.
- Implementing, monitoring and assisting with both scheduled and ad-hoc training programs
- Challenging the thinking of line managers and the wider team on people development.
- Upskilling business managers to effectively manage their teams.
Skills and Competencies:
- CIPD qualification essential.
- A minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience.
- Experience managing a large casual workforce.
- Experience managing TUPE (Transfer of undertakings Protection of employment).
- Proven experience of developing and driving HR strategy.
- Strong working knowledge of current legislation and employment law.
- Experience maintaining employee development and appraisal programmes.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please press the apply button or call Rob at The Executives in Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available