HR Adviser - Celtic Football Club
|Job Title:||HR Adviser - Celtic Football Club|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resource Adviser to join the HR team to work in partnership with designated departments to provide specialist coaching, support, advice, knowledge and influence that enable line managers to comply with relevant legislation and effectively deliver their people plans. The successful individual will provide a consultancy service that delivers HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with respective line managers.
- Position the role of HR Adviser as an integral part of the management team by developing effective working relationships, influencing, challenging the respective line managers on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- Equip respective line managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their legal obligations and their departmental plans e.g. employment status, performance management, absence management, training, HR administration and record keeping.
- Provide support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy.
- Provide advice on change management initiatives, organisational / departmental restructures / job descriptions / outsourcing / TUPE transfers / redundancy situations etc. in order to meet legislative requirements and Company policy objectives.
- Working in partnership with respective line managers to manage employee relations issues within designated departments. Build management responsibility and capability for managing ER issues.
- In association with HR colleagues, monitor, interpret and implement all relevant new and revised legislation. Oversee the planning and implementation of changes required including developments to policy and procedure, ensuring that significant changes are communicated to colleagues and line management in the most appropriate manner.
- Embed a performance management culture within designated departments as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy in close liaison with the Head of Human Resources.
- Support the business area with the management development of their people, providing advice, guidance and ad-hoc training on Personal Development Plans and work with the designated departments to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
- Undertake ad hoc project work to address topical issues or impending statutory requirements.
The position requires an extensive knowledge of HR issues and up to date employment legislation, gained over a minimum of three years. A relevant professional qualification and membership of CIPD is necessary with a degree level academic qualification being preferred.
The role requires communicating with colleagues at all levels therefore strong interpersonal and confident communication skills are essential.
Sound knowledge of PC based applications software is essential, including Excel, Word, Office, PowerPoint etc.
The Executives In Sport Group are retained on behalf of Celtic Football Club to appoint the HR Adviser and all direct / agency CVs will be forwarded to The Executives In Sport Group for review
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available