Hospitality Sales Manager - Major Sporting Venue
|Job Title:||Hospitality Sales Manager - Major Sporting Venue|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
We’re exclusively retained on behalf of one of London’s most prestigious sporting venues to identify a Hospitality Sales Manager. Playing a key role in executing a sales and marketing plan, you will maximise all sales ensuring all hospitality products are sold. By managing your own team, you will make sure all goals are achieved within the sales team.
This exciting opportunity requires strong experience in sales with a proven track record of selling to a diverse customer base and delivering record sales targets.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will develop a sales plan to help grow the company and innovative campaigns to generate revenue. You will be tasked with some of the following key responsibilities;
- Defining and executing the hospitality sales strategy
- Deliver monthly team targets
- Provide data-driven analysis of sales results from you and your team
- Mentor and manage your team, with development and performance appraisals
- Utilising CRM data to gain insight into existing customers
- Drive collaboration between events and hospitality sales teams to help gain opportunities for all departments
- Actively monitor the teams work to ensure all team goals are met
- Defining target audiences, routes to market and deploy resource appropriately
Experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience selling corporate hospitality and achieving hospitality sales targets in a venue or sports stadium
- Extensive sales experience and a track record of delivering against sales targets
- Experience in leading a high performing sales team
- Leadership skills and the ability to not only manage a team but also lead people to be successful
- You will be a persuasive sales professional when it comes to written or verbal communication when making that final deal.
Leading, motivating and influencing the sales team to ensure outstanding service and results, you’ll implement and manage the sales process throughout the department. Working with the Head Sales to define a strategy and ensure high-quality delivery of major events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available