Health & Safety Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY & WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re working with a large entertainment venue in London who are looking to bring in an experience Health and Safety Manager to help both in terms of operational and strategic health and safety changes/improvements on-site.
In this fast paced and dynamic role, you will have full responsibility for the organisations day to day health and safety requirements and be the key point of contact for all related queries.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING//
· Providing advice and guidance to all employees on legislative requirements
· Developing and implementing policy and procedure
· Carrying out health and safety audits and site inspections
· Monitoring health and safety compliance across the organisation
· Providing support to all operational activities
· Delivering health and safety training
· Reporting to key stakeholders on health and safety matters
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Experience of working in health and safety within a stadium, large venue or mass footfall environment
· NEBOSH or similar qualification
· Up to date knowledge of all current health and safety legislation and requirements
· Excellent IT skills
This role will involve weekend working and some evening work.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
If the above sounds like you then please apply now or call Tom at The Executives In Sport Group to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available