A leading multi-purpose venue based in London are seeking a Head of Venue Facilities to join the team.
This is a key role for the company and will be responsible for actively managing partners and suppliers as well as ensuring all business areas are accommodating and operationally ready at all times either for events or non-events.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
At this thriving venue, you will be tasked with ensuring the venue is ready for major events which will involve assisting with planning, supporting and contributing to the development and integration.
Your day to day activities will include:
· To lead & manage team leaders to ensure all performance targets related to the arena are met in line with the business plan.
· Ability to model, inspire and lead department with passion.
· Ensure the team always contains the correct mix of skills and technical capabilities to meet operational needs by monitoring the training and development needs of the team members against the requirements of the business within a high performance team culture.
· Energy Management and full lifecycle planning
· To promote a continuous improvement culture and develop working practices and procedures that will allow the department to achieve World Class Operations standards.
· Maintain working standards to comply with all relevant legislation
· Logistics Management – ensures machinery, equipment and resource is managed to maximise productivity and service. This includes managing supply chain
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Strong experience in sport, or a significant big arena, running match days and major events
· Experienced in security and critical incident planning, taking responsibility for event day safety
· Significant Stakeholder management experience
· Experience leading and managing a multi-functional department at a senior level including project and event management
· Resource planning / management experience
· Proven experience devising, implementing and delivering key objectives strategically as part of a multi-disciplined management team.
If you are interested in applying, please press the apply button or call Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for more information.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.