Head of Social
|Job Title:||Head of Social|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Head of Social
Leading Sports Rights Holder
Are you a brilliant and experienced social media professional with a passion for sport? Then we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading sports rights holder in London, who are looking to recruit a Head of Social. A senior position for the organisation, they are looking for a creative, senior professional, who can lead on implementing a best in class social strategy.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the entire social strategy across multiple platforms and be tasked with growing awareness, recognition, reach and engagement of the organisation, globally!
You will have a genuine passion and interest in sport and be a true expert in social media. You will be aware of the latest developments in social, ensuring the business is at the cutting edge of social media.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a social content strategy across multiple social platforms
- Driving reach, engagement and awareness through social channels
- Establishing a global social content calendar
- Analysing and understanding social analytics and using this information to influence social strategy
- Developing new ideas to improve social media performance
To be successful, you will:
- Have proven and extensive experience developing and delivering engaging social media strategies, ideally within the sports industry, for either a rights holder, brand or agency
- Have a genuine passion and interest in sport
- Be an expert in social media
- Have experience working as an Editor or in a similar role
- Have the experience and capability to create and deliver creative concepts
To reward your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and a great benefits package.
To apply for the position, please click the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available