Head of Sales
|Job Title:||Head of Sales|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Right Formula is a marketing agency that handles all aspects of sports sponsorship to ensure the relationship delivers against the set objectives, by applying their extensive and unique industry experience, insight and relationships. The agency was founded on the principal of delivering the best returns possible for their clients, and they work closely with large, global brands to create strategic partnerships that maximise the ROI on their sponsorship engagement.
They are seeking a tenacious, ambitious and organised Head of Sales to lead their Business Development Team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, reliable and methodical. The successful candidate will oversee the new business team on a day-to-day basis, including the creation and implementation of a sales strategy that supports the broader business aims.
As Head of Sales you will have the aptitude to adapt and evolve, constantly learning and applying new sales strategies whilst demonstrating versatility and determination. A confident and assured attitude is necessary as the role will include pitching strategy and innovative concepts both internally and externally. Regular contact with your existing network is a key to the job, offering new and forward-thinking ideas to promote Right Formula to a broad audience and to keep abreast of industry news.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Manage the development and execution of the sales strategy as agreed with the Leadership Team
- Use knowledge and skills to push the new business team and Right Formula to win new business pitches
- Proactively identify new market opportunities and revenue streams
- Identify and present compelling proposals on where Right Formula solution will add value in terms of new business prospecting
- Day-to-day management of new business objectives and liaison with potential clients at relevant levels
- Deliver innovative and effective sales strategies
- Proven ability to secure new business, achieve and exceed sales targets
- Experience in highly consultative sales process with experience managing multiple buying influences within an organisation
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to negotiate and close deals at the executive level
- Pro-active leadership of the new business team that encourages best in class performance, develop the team as appropriate, to ensure no piece of work is delivered below Right Formula’s high standards
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience across high-quality new business roles, including team management and strategy development
- A demonstrated understanding of the role sponsorship plays within the marketing mix
- A persuasive and confident approach to selling sponsorship opportunities and activation
- A solid background in sports marketing or new business
- Proven track record of building and managing budgets
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team with the capacity to manage multiple projects
- Enthusiasm, energy and an innovative approach to the role
- The willingness to note relevant trends, learn new skills and develop creative ideas
- Ability to work independently while delivering high quality work on deadline
- Creative & passionate about sponsorship, brand experience, technology showcasing
- Be hungry for the innovative, without forgetting the practical
- A first-class communicator at all levels, with the ability to deliver engaging and thought-provoking presentations
- Willingness to work flexible work hours, including weekends
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
If you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role and think it could be the ideal next step for you, then send your CV to email@example.com to apply
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Right Formula to recruit their new Head of Sales. Please note all applications will be sent to James Hall at The Executives In Sport Group.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.