Head of Operations - Sport
|Job Title:||Head of Operations - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a London based sporting organisation who are looking for a Head of Operations. They are looking for someone who is a driven manager with proven experience of working in a fast-moving leisure environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of the market sector the organisation operates in.
- Establishing a responsive business relationship with customers through client interaction, regular meetings, reporting, escalation and problem solving.
- You will be responsible for continuous service reviews and innovation to drive a better customer experience.
- Ensure all members expectations are managed correctly.
- You will manage and develop your own operations team.
- Manage existing contractor relationships, ensuring contractual service levels of agreements are hit.
- If any issues arise during sporting events it will be your responsibility to make sure it is resolved swiftly.
- You will make sure umpires are available for shifts each week.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Highly organised and a team player with a passion for sports
- Have a can-do attitude at all times
- Experience of building senior level client relationships within the event industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong people management and motivational skills.
- An experienced manager within the sporting industry
- Proven track record of managing both up and down to reach business goals
- Always willing to do extra to satisfy members
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available