Head of Operations
|Job Title:||Head of Operations|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading digital football publisher headquartered in London and with a global network of offices. Producing high quality football content for major football teams and brands. They are looking for a Head of Operations to join their Commercial team to run master-class levels of project management.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
A highly capable, organised and calm individual to join their first class content team to lead from an operational perspective the smooth delivery of first class branded content production, some of the key areas of your role will be;
· Reviewing, approving or negotiating incoming briefs from the client services and creative team
· Working with the sales team to help demonstrate how clients’ ambitious briefs can be executed
· Monitoring the budget and expense of shoots and campaigns with the in-house FD and the client
· Coordinate, to the nth degree, all planned content production. Liaising with both in-house and external resources, as well as relevant stake holders (talent management, clubs, brands etc…)
· You will determine what production support is required, where the team needs to be and who is involved within the production
· Be a calming influence on the team when they are up against strict deadlines
You’ll be a natural people leader, an operational expert and able to grasp sport, media and entertainment. Experience with Content, Video, Data, Social and Design would be a big advantage!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED//
- Must have experience creating content at the highest level of football
- Highly experienced with sports marketing and branded content
- Exceptional knowledge of how the leading social media networks operate
- Experience working and leading a football organisation
- Understanding of branded content and established agency-side
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available