Head of Membership & Ticketing
|Job Title:||Head of Membership & Ticketing|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
The Executives in Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Badminton England.
Head of Membership & Ticketing
As the nation’s favourite racket sport and England’s sixth most played sport, with over 478,000 people playing weekly and over 800,000 playing monthly, coupled with a grass-roots development strategy backed by a Sport England funding award of £7.25 million (the largest investment made into the core market plans presented by 26 of the national governing bodies) that aims to see the sport grow even further in popularity over the next few years, now couldn’t be a better time to take on a new challenge in your career with Badminton England.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
As part of the newly created Commercial Department you will be involved in the digital transformation which is driving Badminton England to being one of the most digitally advanced National Governing Bodies in England.
Membership and ticketing are key business priorities for Badminton England that are benefiting from this digital transformation. The Head of Membership and Ticketing is fundamental to taking this to the next level where we want to tear up the rule book and drive innovation into the organisation. The Commercial Directors aim is to start thinking like a modern day sports brand in all aspects of business.
This is an exciting role where you can have a dramatic impact on the organisations long term strategic aims.
- Devise and deliver a fully integrated ticketing and membership acquisition strategy, working closely with Marketing and Development to maximise revenues and contribution to the bottom line.
- Working with the Commercial Director, you will play a key part in the membership transformation focusing on brand voice, customer journeys, products and pricing.
- Manage the annual membership renewal period, launching a robust retention and win back strategy working closely with the Marketing Department.
- Leading the management of the ticketing and membership operations, with a passion for delivering service excellence and at every touchpoint through collaboration with various internal department and external partners.
- Interpreting business intelligence, research and CRM data to obtain stronger and deeper analysis of ticketing and membership trends, to create new sales and marketing opportunities.
- Working strategically with the Commercial Director and Head of Marketing to identify ways to stimulate fan base growth and drive increased representation from youth audiences.
- Liaising with Finance to ensure accurate data on ticket sales is provided promptly at all times.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Leading and managing a ticketing and/or membership department
- Strong customer service/experience focus
- Using and interpreting ticketing and CRM systems to maximise sales and drive growth
- Excellent financial acumen
- Understanding change management
- Sound organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Good judgement and sound negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to thrive under pressure and flexibility to deal with issues at short notice
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact Tom at The Executives in Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available