Senior Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
We are exclusively retained on behalf of Leyton Orient Football Club to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager. Please note all applications will be sent to James Hall at The Executives In Sport Group.
WHO THEY ARE & WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR //
Leyton Orient as London’s second oldest professional club wants to deeply engage with the local East London Community and fan base and play the leading role in promoting the Club’s Real Football in the Capital strategy. Orient are seeking a self-motivated Senior Marketing Manager to deliver the Club’s strategy and objectives to increase reach, interest and attendance.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Help establish the Club’s marketing strategy and deliverables to further enhance the matchday experience.
Devise and deliver marketing strategies and tactics to promote all areas of the Club and business.
Make optimum use of digital marketing platforms to engage with LOFC fans and potential fans.
Increase the exposure of Leyton Orient Football Club across East London to individuals and locally based businesses.
Your main duties will comprise of:
- Working alongside the CEO in developing the Club’s marketing strategy and associated deliverables
- Develop ticketing incentives to engage and entice residents including students and families
- Establish a programme of producing first-class publications such as commercial brochure and overseeing their design, creation and production
- Ensure the Club’s website reflects the Club’s commercial and ticketing offering
- Liaise with the Club’s Media team in developing engaging and different digital content and assets
- Establishing various digital marketing opportunities to increase fan interest and commercial income
- To engage with various stakeholders of the Club to ensure a cohesive approach is adopted
- To play a leading role in the management and development of the Club’s CRM system
- Provide and deliver a programme of targeted and personalised e-communications to the Club’s stakeholders
- To assist the board / CEO in the launch of an overseas match broadcasting package
- To establish a network of fans able to promote upcoming fixtures to schools, workplaces and other public places
- To play a key role in the delivery of the Club’s sponsorship and partnership packages
- Playing a leading role in the creation of match packs, first time fan guide and away fan guide
- Making use of Facebook advertising tools including geo targeting to engage with local residents and London tourists
- Assistance in the promotion of Ozone (the Club’s video channel)
- To deliver all marketing messages in a consistent, timely and engaging manner
- To provide measurable reporting tools on all marketing activity
- To actively promote the Club’s overseas and UK based soccer / football camps
- Day to day management of 1-2 marketing interns
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- A minimum of four year’s marketing experience
- A marketing based degree with a grade 2.1 or above
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Effective and articulate, both in writing and by the spoken word
- Straight talking, honest, a strong self-starter a good team player
- Drive and determination (gets things done)
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- A knowledge of football / sport
If you are interested in this role please apply now or contact James at The Executives in Sport Group.