Head of Hospitality & Events Sales - Football - Leicester
|Job Title:||Head of Hospitality & Events Sales - Football - Leicester|
|Salary:||Excellent Base Salary + Bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Dan Reeves|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Leicester City Football Club, the current Premier League Champions, are actively seeking a superb individual to join as Head of Hospitality & Events Sales during arguably the most exciting times in the club’s history.
This key position, within an already award winning team, will support commercial growth and combines responsibility for managing and developing the club’s various hospitality lounges and areas with the overall marketing, positioning and “go-to-market” sales strategies for Leicester City FC hospitality offerings.
The role also includes the development of a sustainable and innovative programme of non-Matchday events at the club, which will also include the LCFC Business Club networking events programme.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will have significant experience of working in the Hospitality & Events industry and a strong track record in Premium Seat Sales. A personal network (regional, national and international) of high-level business, decision-maker and hospitality-purchaser contacts is essential. The successful candidate will lead the hospitality sales team to deliver consistently outstanding performance and reach/exceed financial targets.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, negotiation and, relationship-building ability as well as outstanding commercial, marketing and management skills with the ability to lead, manage and motivate a team. A flexible approach to work is required for this position, which will include working at all home First Team fixtures.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- To grow Hospitality & Events revenues and meet budget targets through the creation of innovative promotions and sales campaigns
- To work alongside the Marketing and Commercial Departments to ensure maximum exposure and successful implementation of Hospitality & Event products, promotions and campaigns
- To oversee and manage all hospitality/premium seating areas on a matchday
- To lead, manage and provide strategic direction for the Hospitality Department
- To work with the Commercial Department to develop an industry-leading Business Networking Club for hospitality users/Club Partners
- To create, market and sell an innovative programme of non-matchday events
- To deliver industry-leading customer-service levels in the Hospitality Department
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Leicester City Football Club to secure a Head of Hospitality & Events Sales. Please send your CV, and covering note, to Dan Reeves, Account Director, The Executives In Sport Group – firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations and notice period. Please note that all direct applicants, and agency enquiries will be forwarded directly to The Executives In Sport Group for review.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available