Head of Fan Experience - Liverpool Football Club
|Job Title:||Head of Fan Experience - Liverpool Football Club|
|Contact Name:||Darren Simmons|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Liverpool Football Club are actively seeking a brilliant individual who can help us take our fan centric approach to the next level , someone who can significantly contribute to and further build on our fan first service philosophy. You’ll be tasked with delivering an outstanding experience on match days and event days for our fans, guests and customers, covering both the physical and digital journeys and supporting new revenue generation.
It’s never been a more exciting time to join the business with the recent expansion of capacity to 54,000. The new main stand houses 20,500 seats, adding to the incredible Anfield atmosphere, and further works are currently being carried out to improve the pitch, create a new club superstore, and improve access to the stadium for supporters and visitors. Fan Experience and Service Delivery is thus critical.
To be considered for the role you’ll need strong experience in a fan / customer centric role and be able to articulate what a world class customer journey looks like. This could be in a sports, leisure, entertainment venue but similarly in well aligned customer centric environments such as travel or retail where there might be significant footfall and an array of relevant back office services such as ticketing, call centre and digital solutions.
- Develop and communicate strategic plans including the vision to deliver a first class fan experience across all physical and digital customer touch points. Embed this into the business as a core strategic outcome through application of excellence in stakeholder management. Ensure this drives a cultural shift in the business so decisions are based on Fan and Customer outcomes.
- Provide and develop the most efficient and engaging telephony, email and Fan facing services to key functions within the business.
- Ensure the size and shape of the department is a function of the demand created by our fans/ customers internal and external and becomes the centre of excellence for service delivery and continuous improvement for the whole business.
- Be a key influencer around fan forums and engagement utilising the data quantative and qualitative within your sphere of responsibility and accountability
- Lead the development of the framework for Fan Experience quality standards, processes and behaviours
- Shape and support benchmarking activity and insight (Focused Research) to identify value add opportunities across all business units
- Provide Leadership on the Service Philosophy both Maintenance and Development directly through Red Thread and indirectly through influence of key stakeholders.
- Previous experience of managing a multi channel customer service centre with responsibility for key customer metrics and service satisfaction
- Experience of leading large teams
- Able to manage large projects
- Financial and commercial acumen at senior level
- High levels of self-direction and initiation - someone who will make something happen and deliver consistently
- Excellent understanding of the relationship between input and outputs in so far as they drive improvements to customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellence in stakeholder management capable of working across business units.
- Professional, confident, credible, enthusiastic team player with a flexible, "can do" attitude
- In depth experience of driving continuous improvement and process efficiency, ideally with Lean and BPM competence.
- Must be able to articulate the commercial benefits of fan and customer centric decisions against the clubs core proposition and brand
- Experience working within a sporting / leisure venue would be a definite advantage, but isn’t essential
The Executives In Sport Group are retained on behalf of Liverpool Football Club to identify and secure the Head of Fan Experience & Service Delivery. All direct applicants and agency requests will be forwarded to Darren Simmons at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available