Head of Delivery - Sport
|Job Title:||Head of Delivery - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
One of London’s most prestigious sporting organisation has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Delivery to join their commercial department. They are looking for an individual to assist in the activities of their sports marketing and how the business works.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Supporting the Asia Pacific team with their in-territory requirements/workflows and
- which will be factored into the workflows of the London-based team until scale is accomplished in Asia Pacific – at which point local/sub-teams will start to be developed.
- Working with third-party production companies regarding talent and services.
- Working with third-party travel provider to ensure travel planning is managed effectively and, in a cost, effective and sensible manner.
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets, databases and using Salesforce.
- Working efficiently with co-dependant teams such as Platform (technology), Data, Social, etc. to ensure that both pre-activation and post-activation matters are planned for in a timely manner.
- Developing systems and processes to support the measuring of success – supporting the client with the required data and insight
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experienced people leader.
- High levels of diplomacy when working with businesses that are often multi-layered when it comes to approvals and sign-offs and an individual who can conduct themselves really well as they navigate through these matters.
- Numerate, comfortable with budgets and who can focus upon the details – economic or otherwise.
- Calm and cool under pressure. Someone who does not let others see them “sweat”. Able to operate in a non-distracted manner – tightly focused in style.
- Very good experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work separately and without continual supervision.
- Strong understanding of how the leading social media networks operate, e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available