Head of Contract Management
|Job Title:||Head of Contract Management|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
London Legacy Development Corporation
Head of Contract Management - London Stadium
The Legacy Corporation is responsible for delivering one of the most important Olympic legacy promises made in the original London 2012 Games bid. This pledge concerns the physical legacy of the Games - the long-term planning, development, management and maintenance of the Park and its impact on the surrounding area after the London 2012 Games.
As the centerpiece of London 2012, the London Stadium hosted spectacular opening and closing ceremonies and saw some of Britain's most memorable sporting moments take place in front of sell-out crowds. Now sports fans, music lovers and London 2012 enthusiasts are able to explore the venue once again. This multi-use facility now plays host to football, rugby, athletics and many other sports.
A core aim of the London Legacy Development Corporation is to use the opportunity of the London 2012 Games and the creation of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, including the London Stadium, to change the lives of people in east London and drive growth and investment in London and the UK, by developing an inspiring and innovative place where people want - and can afford - to live, work and visit.
Given the complexities involved with running a stadium that has multiple stakeholders, we are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join our commercial team to be the lead person responsible for day to day contract management of the operating and concession agreements and all other ancillary agreements related to the operation and use of the London Stadium.
Your key accountabilities in this position will be:
- Creating, developing and nurturing key relationships with the Operator, Concessionaires, Sub-Contractors and Stakeholders.
- To be responsible for the contract management of the operating and concession agreements and other contracts for the London Stadium.
- Ensuring that all contracts relating to The Stadium are administered correctly and act as the main point of contact for all Stadium queries in relation to the contracts.
- Ensuring that all H&S, Environmental. Security, Hygiene and other legislative requirements are in place and up to date with statutory requirements.
- Leading on the development of new strategies and ideas to enhance the current service delivery to bring efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Practical, proven experience of contract management and commercial negotiations.
- A degree in a relevant subject and be able to evidence CPD.
- Experience of procuring services in a public-sector environment.
- Experience of working with operational services across complex estates and assets.
- Experience of working in a political environment with a high level of public scrutiny.
In return we can offer you:
- A competitive salary with annual increments
- 32 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Local Government Pension
- Reduced cost gym membership
- Loan schemes for Season tickets, bike purchase, child care and tenancy deposit
For more information, or to apply to this role please contact Dan at the Executives In Sport Group or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available