Head of Commercial - Scarlets Rugby
|Job Title:||Head of Commercial - Scarlets Rugby|
|Contact Name:||Lynn Billowes|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Pro12 Champions The Scarlets are actively seeking a Head of Commercial to join the club during one of the most exciting periods in their history.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, this key senior management role carries the responsibility for all rugby commercial revenue performance encapsulating sponsorship and hospitality revenue streams, match day ticketing and working closely with key partners.
A proven commercial / partnership leader that can demonstrate a track record of developing a team and taking them to the next level. Exposure to all aspects of sales activities ranging from lead generation, driving the marketing team to generate more opportunities through to building and nurturing solid relationships with all existing partners. You will excel at delivering value to all sponsors and partners together with strategically develop revenues from our existing base. You will fully understand the enormous opportunity to join Scarlets at a time of unprecedented performance both on and off field, whilst at the same time maintain the Club’s longstanding heritage, values and integrity at the forefront of everything we do. You will be a proven effective communicator with the ability to develop and nurture strong business relationships at all levels.
- Accountability for the achievement of revenue targets for sponsorship and all match day ticketing ticketing.
- Lead the match day attendance project team to increase fan attendance.
- Identify and target new partnership opportunities. Leading the sales pipeline development process. Monitor current sponsorships in the market, analyse and identify new opportunities.
- Agreeing and setting targets with members of your team.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing partners and deliver excellence in our commercial obligations. Developing the strategy for each key partnership, setting clear commercial targets and milestones.
- Manage relationships with our kit and retail partners. Ensure we are driving retail merchandise sales within our store, online and exploiting shows and festivals.
- Provide content / PR initiatives for the monthly commercial newsletter and any other publication.
- Develop and implement strategies for the Scarlets Hospitality sell out model. Help create and implement CRM plans, campaigns and promotions etc.
- Responsible for the Scarlets match day entertainment experience in all business lounges.
- Ensure commercial compliance with Pro12, European Cup, Anglo-Welsh, Key partners, LED and Big Screen.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Scarlets to appoint the new Head of Commercial. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Lynn Billowes at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available