Graphic Designer - Presentations
|Job Title:||Graphic Designer - Presentations|
|Salary:||£25000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Reeves|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
DESIGNER - PRESENTATIONS
WHO ARE THEY//
A global digital sports publisher who offer exclusive video content from some of the world's largest sporting organisations and governing bodies. Currently going through a period of expansion they need to add a creative designer to their commercial team to help them with presentations for securing new business and as part of the account management phase.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING//
This role is designed to add real value and impact to the way they go about winning and looking after clients. Working closely with the new business and account management team you will produce bespoke, client-centric and visually stunning presentation decks, incorporating typography, video and photography to supplement business cases. You'll be part of the creative team and help lead briefs and brainstorming sessions to generate new and exciting concepts for the presentations. As time rolls on you will build an archive of videos, images and templates for future presentations.
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL NEED//
- Previous experience designing and creating commercial presentations.
- Experience in sports or entertainment is preferred but a passion for sport is essential.
- Ideally, you'll be educated to degree level in a related field.
- Experience working with PowerPoint, InDesign and Keynote is essential.
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships quickly is essential - you have to be able to work as a team member.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN//
Alongside a highly competitive salary, our client is building for the future with multi-national growth plans - so this is the perfect time to join them.
For more information please contact Dan at The Executives In Sport Group or click the 'apply now' button.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available