|Job Title:||GRAPHIC DESIGNER|
|Salary:||Circa £22,000 DoE + Great Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Reid|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
A sports brand in Surrey are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer, to create and supply first class trade and consumer collateral for all markets globally. This is an exciting opportunity to work with their creative agency where you will focus primarily on packaging and advertising.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and updating products and marketing collateral on mediabank
- Artworking – including; Wallscapes, Flyers / leaflets, Online banners, Social media collateral, Posters, Stationary, Print ads, POS – wobblers
- Updating brand guidelines
- Artworking all packaging
- Managing all seasonal artwork templates to be published on time, in full.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Extensive experience working with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of working with print process
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience working within graphic design with some creativity
- Ideally a degree in a Graphic Design related subject
If you are interested in the position and you have the required experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available