|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Leading Sports Organisation
We are currently working with a London based sports organisation, who are looking for a Finance Manager to oversee the timely and accurate creation of all annual, monthly and weekly financially led documents and procedures.
The successful candidate will be experienced in financial management. As well as this, you will have experience overseeing large scale payroll and managing corporate financial reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has excellent financial accounting experience within the sporting sector.
- To ensure the timely and accurate creation of annual budgets, monthly / quarterly forecasts, balance sheets, management of cash flow and management accounts.
- To keep abreast of changes within relevant financial regulations and legislation.
- Performing full monthly balance sheet review and reconciliation.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with relevant budget holders and stakeholders.
- Responsible for accurate completeness of all cash income.
- Reviewing and implementing cost-reduction where possible.
- Creating and managing the organisations financial accounting and monitoring systems.
- Overseeing the organisations monthly payroll.
- Producing accurate financial, income and profitability analysis for various departments and operations.
- Liaising with auditors to meet annual requirements.
- Proven experience within the financial accounting sector.
- Ability to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Experienced working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional and up-to-date qualifications from degree level and above.
- Proficient in use of finance software.
- Thorough understanding of financial trends and market patterns.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled accounting specialist, who is looking to work for a leading sports organisation.
If you would like to forward an application for this role, please press the apply button or call Rob at the Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available