Fan Engagement Manager
|Job Title:||Fan Engagement Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Brentford Football Club
Fan Engagement Manager
Since 1889 we've been proud to be a local club. In that time our game and our city have changed beyond recognition. Then Brentford was a small town in Middlesex. Now we're part of the world's most dynamic city. But through all this change we've stayed true to our local roots and loyal fans.
To us being London's local club isn't just about location. It's an attitude. A set of beliefs and an approach that has got us to where we are today and will be part of everything we do as we write a new chapter in the Club's history. The future is brighter than ever.
The Role of Fan Engagement Manager
Brentford FC continues to experience new fans attending matches and engaging with us online and this is set to continue as we get closer to our new stadium move in 2019. This new role has been introduced to reflect the importance we place on building the relationship we have with our fans and keep them coming back.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be responsible for day-to-day management of our Club's brand, support retail and deliver our matchday entertainment and events. The successful candidate will be more than capable online and assist in delivering our Club's
marketing strategy across all channels, in close consultation with stakeholders.
- To manage development of the Brentford Football Club brand and support the marketing department's position as custodian (and all other brands within the group), ensuring the values of the brand live through all Club and partner executions
- To create a plan to engage our new and longer term fans, strengthening our relationship with them as we seek to grow the fanbase
- To develop a brand content plan to strategically grow the size and engagement of our audience, supporting business critical opportunities and preparing the ground for monitising
- To build our Club's Loyalty Rewards programme across the business, integrating this initiative into our day-to-day planning to drive increased value for fans
- To lead planning and delivery of Club's matchday entertainment and agreed fan engagement events, liaison with internal stakeholders and external agencies in a professional and proficient manner to deliver a top four Championship experience
- To create a pilot project exploring the opportunity of esports for a football club, evaluate and build and agreed programme of activity against objectives
- To undertake adhoc projects, tasks and assignments across departments as seen appropriate by management
- Budget management responsibility
General Club Accountabilities
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies and with specific reference to the data regulations (GDRP and PECR)
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Brentford FC
- To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel
- To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
Person Specification - Essential Personal Characteristics
- Suitable qualification
- A working knowledge of a wide bredth of social media platforms
- Experience with a rights holder business
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, ability to quickly build trust and relationships
- IT literate and competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- The ability to adapt & respond quickly to environment changes. Pro-active and a self-starter
- Good organisational and planning skills (must be able to prioritise work load especially at busy times)
- Key team player - the ability to work in a team, and can also work effectively as an individual
- Experience using social media to an advanced level would be an added advantage
- Advanced Excel skills would be an added advantage
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in football
- Self-motivated, able to work quickly and precisely, multi-task, and respond to a variety of needs, sometimes under pressure
- Experience in creating branded content
- Planning, systematic and analytical view with respect to delivery of business opportunities
The role will be located at Griffin Park.
To apply, please press the apply button or get in touch with Rob at The Executives In Sport to Group to have an informal chat about the position.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Brentford FC to appoint a new fan Engagement Manager. All direct applications and agency enquiries will be forwarded to Rob Rishman at The Executives In Sport Group
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available