|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A leading organisation in the North-West are looking for a Facilities Manager to manage the strategic and day to day operations and maintenance of multiple complex sites.
This is a fast paced and diverse role that will require somebody with exceptional people skills and proven experience of managing stakeholders at various levels of a large commercial organisation.
In an extremely varied position, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the facilities strategy
- Managing on-site teams
- Overseeing all PPM
- Supervising all repairs and refits
- Managing and negotiating key contracts
- Acting as client liaison during major works
- Providing training as and when required
- Monitoring budgets and expenditure
- Producing specifications for minor work packages
- Project managing site works
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a multiple site facilities management position
- Excellent people and stakeholder management experience
- NEBOSH qualification
- Project management experience
- Experience of managing budgets
- Strong leadership skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependent on experience.
This role is based in Warrington and is commutable from places such as Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Wigan.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required experience, then please send your CV or contact Tom at The Executives in Sport Group on 02036574574 to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available