Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Events Manager? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an exciting events organisation in Norwich, are looking for a Project and Events Manager to join their team. You will be researching national events across the country in different venues and networking with key contacts to create business leads. You will be planning, creating timelines and ensuring the events are viable and run smoothly, whilst achieving budgeting targets.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Be proactive, motivated and organised.
- Have a degree in Event Management or experience working in an Event Management position.
- A passion for delivering high performance culture.
- Strong knowledge of IT, spreadsheets and P&L spreadsheets.
- Have a full clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
In return, you will recieve a competitive salary and the chance to work with an exciting events organisation!
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, click apply!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.