Events Executive - Sport
|Job Title:||Events Executive - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Connor Gray|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are recruiting on behalf of a professional sports club who are looking for an Events Executive to execute the planning and delivery of fan experience. They are looking for a creative individual to design events to improve the experience for existing and new fans.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- You will be responsible for the training, management of the team with a clear focus of improving the engagement with fans and other KPI’s.
- Lead social media accounts that will reach new engagement as well as lead the content generation.
- Creating new experiences to new and existing fans and delivering to a targeted fan segment.
- Lead the events team and assist when appropriate in the planning and delivery of non-match day events both in the area in the UK and globally in key markets around the world.
- On match day fixtures, you will work closely with the Match Day Producer to ensure everything is running in order, scripts are correct, and briefings are understood.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of managing social media accounts. Especially Twitter and Instagram.
- Proven experience of managing people and leading a team.
- Good knowledge of the Green and Purple Guide.
- Can handle working in high pressured situations.
- Experience within a sporting environment although not essential
- Excellent ability in using Microsoft Office – Excel and PowerPoint are important