Event Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Event Sales Manager|
|Location:||Budapest & Dublin|
Conference & Event Sales
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
The International Federation of Teqball (FITEQ) is the governing body presiding over all matters related to the discipline of Teqball. As a federation, FITEQ’s primary mission is to introduce and develop the sport globally and unite the international Teqball community. Teqball is aiming to grow at a rapid pace and to quickly become one of the most exciting sports to come on the scene. As such, this federation wants to be a leading voice in developing up and coming sports while promoting best practices and guidelines.
They’re looking for an Event Sales Manager to increase the commercial impact of the federation’s events. It is crucial to implement new revenue management streams while considering costs. It is in line with FITEQ’s plan to grow the event management team and develop the federation’s event portfolio on a global scale. FITEQ’s events are essential for the development of the federation’s DNA and awareness of Teqball within the international sports community.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Optimising the sales process and generation of a target market.
- Contributing to and drive the implementation of FITEQ’s core strategy and comply with SMART objectives.
- Increasing sales revenue and customer engagement for FITEQ.
- Raising awareness to Teqball and the FITEQ organisation.
- Working in conjunction with the team to compile high quality sales presentations.
- Assisting the creation of global competition portfolio; ensuring a full calendar of events.
- Coordinating and collaborating amongst and across disciplines; between the sports department and other departments within FITEQ.
- Promoting male, female and non-able-bodied participation.
- Collaborating with all technical, commercial, administrative teams as well as volunteers to implement planification, rules, within the given budget and deadlines.
- Establishing and maintaining strong sales relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborating and inspiring in a team of multi-disciplined professional staff.
- Ensuring the smooth-running of all event sales to ensure to the success of the sport.
- Identifying potential risks of all disciplines and sport related activities; contribute to the development and implementation of strategies to mitigate said risks and put contingency plans in place.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience in an international environment, ideally in premium service sales as sport events, hospitality experiences, conventions and large events or comparable sectors.
- University degree in Business Management or similar.
- Proficiency in English; additional language(s) are an asset.
- Extraverted and goal-oriented personality seeking contact with stakeholders and potential clients.
- Excellent abilities to build long lasting interpersonal relationships.
- Value-driven with the ability to inspire; serve as a true ambassador for Teqball as well as for FITEQ’s goals and culture.
- Adaptability and efficiency when navigating within a small, growing structure.
- Passion for the Teqball disciplines and dedication to contribute to its growth in the world of sports.
- Clear sense of priorities for efficient management of projects and deliverables.
- High integrity and ethics guiding the ability to prioritise the requirements of colleagues.
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.