Event Producer - Sports Business
|Job Title:||Event Producer - Sports Business|
|Salary:||£19000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Events Producer - Sports Business
Do you have what it takes to join the team behind the world's largest private network of sport executives?
iSportconnect is on the lookout for an Event Producer who will be responsible strategically planning our exclusive, high-end business networking events globally.
What makes our events so special?
- iSportconnect events are invite only and capped at 150 people, allowing intimate access to the senior decision makers that run and finance the global sports industry.
- With the aim of providing anonymity to speakers and to encourage openness and the sharing of information, all iSportconnect events take place under the Chatham House Rule.
- The quality of our event is of upmost importance and therefore, there are no agencies or press in attendance.
2018 events will be staged in London, Beijing, Dubai, Lausanne, Paris, New York, Madrid, Mexico City & Munich.
What we're looking for
- With over 24,000 esteemed members to cater for, you will need to have a background in event management, courtesy of one to three years' experience, and must be able to work as part of a close-knit team as well as with external stakeholders and partners.
- A strong interest in Sports Business as well as competent administration skills and an ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively will be needed, as will a positive attitude and the capacity to cope with pressure.
- You will also possess first-rate communication and interpersonal skills - plus the ability to work on several projects at one time - to ensure all of our events provide delegates with an experience straight out of the top drawer.
- There is huge scope to develop and grow with the company so we are in the market for someone who is able to lead from the front and willing to get their hands dirty rather than shy away from the challenges ahead.
- Being proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint is essential with ideally a working knowledge in Adobe Indesign & Photoshop.
Key responsibilities include:
- Researching the industry to develop event agendas with our content team
- Secure speakers identified as thought leaders in their industry through research conducted
- Venue logistics
- Internal and external communications
- Budget management
- Team organisation
For more information or to apply please contact Tom at The Executives In Sport Group, or click the 'Apply Now' button.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Business Development Executive - Hospitality - Sports
Event Project Manager - Football
Sales Manager - Sports Sponsorship
Business Development Manager - Sport
Business Development Executive - Sport
South West England