Digital Product Manager
Our client, an exciting sports organisation in the Midlands, are looking for a Digital Product Manager. You will own the process of defining the customer product development roadmap on a project basis, driving through product initiatives to increase engagement, drive conversion and revenue.
They are looking for a Digital Product Manager that is an excited and skilled learner; one that has a diverse background that can be used as reference for a fresh perspective on the organisation challenges. Individuals who possess a strong product instinct, a refined design sense, and who are also passionate about re-imagining what a product can look like.
You'll work on all user-facing products that serve to refresh our fan experience, also redesigning existing solutions for new markets across the world.
The Digital Product Manager will work to define "best in class" digital channel propositions for their product to be deployed across strategic platforms including website and mobile (extending to future channels/devices), and will provide expertise in sprints, articulating their product vision, owning requirements and making decisions on scope and priorities.
The key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- To own and drive the agenda for the customer product development roadmap
- Filtering requirements from multiple stakeholders throughout the business and managing the prioritisation process
- Product documentation, reporting and analysis
- Working on multiple features simultaneously with design and development teams both in-house and external, ensuring that they are completed accurately and within tight deadline
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- University degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Digital Media or related subjects.
- Proven experience overseeing full lifecycle digital products; from inception to sunset, with a strong understanding of web, mobile and apps.
- Product management experience gained within a web and mobile environment
- Able to define and manage complex processes and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Experience in managing product development projects from inception to delivery
- Experience working in lean product development environments
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across department
- Working knowledge of tools: Sitecore, Jira, GA
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, and the chance to work with an exciting sports organisation!
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, click apply now.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.