Digital Product & Channel Manager - Football
|Job Title:||Digital Product & Channel Manager - Football|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Liverpool Football Club are actively seeking a Digital Product & Channel Manager. It’s a great time to join the club with their return to the Champions League, but off the pitch there is considerable investment in their fan engagement initiatives and this role is a huge part of those plans.
A key role, you’ll take ownership of the day-to-day optimisation of Liverpool’s digital products, including the club’s app, VOD service and official club website, with a view of maximising both fan engagement and revenue. You’ll also build new channels, develop the established product set and constantly look to evolve and enhance the UX of existing channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for the go to market / marketing strategy for all digital products.
To be considered for this role you’ll need;
- A strong technical knowledge to understand LFC’s tech stack and work hand-in-hand with the in-house tech team
- A vision for best-in-breed digital products
- Industry knowledge and strong ability to research
- Knowledge of the sports/football market, Liverpool’s fans and their problems from a UX perspective with the digital products.
- Ability to assimilate huge amounts of information – feedback from clients, quantitative data from web analytics, research reports, market trends and statistics etc
- Strong planning capability to build out actionable plans for each product vision and create and maintain roadmaps of incremental improvements and iterative development
- Perform analytics across platforms and report them to senior management with narrative on results, trends, KPIs and provide recommendations for future strategy.
Day to day accountabilities and activities:
- Co-ordinate with content, business, tech team and marketing teams to bring our channels into line in terms of look and feel, functionality, pricing, and consistency of user experience - initially across LFCTVGO the LFC app and the website.
- Drive the Media Department’s direct revenues on the B2C channels (LFCTVGO) and identify and create new indirect revenues via website and app
- Manage the internal and external relationships that will ensure continued iteration and focus on fan experience and product development
- Own and create the marketing/sales campaigns for existing products and go-to-market strategies for new products
- Manage the product set offered to ensure consistency
- Manage a small team in a big company
- Use top class sport knowledge, with sharp football insight to understand our fans
- Work with the wider content and delivery teams effectively to achieve the department and club objectives
The Executives In Sport Group are retained on behalf of Liverpool Football Club to identify and secure the Digital Product & Channel Manager. All direct applicants and agency requests will be forwarded to The Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Cleaning Contract Manager
Salary: Circa £45,000
Technical Project Manager
Salary: Competitive Package
Regional Event Sales Manager
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 + commission and bonus
Partnership Activation Manager
Salary: Competitive Package