Digital Marketing Manager
Are you experienced in creating and implementing innovative marketing content?
Are you an expert in engaging with your customer base through the use of Social Media?
Are you excellent at managing agency relationships?
If so, you may well be the Digital Marketing Manager we are seeking.
Our client, a professional sports organisation, are in a period of rapid growth. To support this growth, they're keen to bring in an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, who can improve their market presence online – through acquisition and engagement.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities in this role include: -
- Developing online marketing strategies which complement our client’s growth plans.
- Developing and managing social media channels and digital campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing activities with both internal and external stakeholders including sales team and marketing agencies.
- Optimising content across relevant channels via tagging, linking and implementing any new relevant forms of social media.
- Reporting on the success of various online campaigns.
- Creating social outreach initiatives to strengthen the organisation’s presence across the digital and social communities.
Experience skills and competencies: -
- Strong marketing experience, ideally with a degree or equivalent.
- Previously held a position directly involved with digital marketing.
- Understanding of current and a knowledge of new marketing technologies.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences
- Proven experience in creatively devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns which engage, educate and motivate their audience.
In exchange for your skillset and abilities, our client is not only offering a very competitive salary and bonus, but also the chance to join a company a really flexible, energetic and rewarding working environment.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity confidentially please contact Rob at The Executives In Sport Group.