Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Digital Marketing Executive - Leading Sports Organisation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive able to juggle between SEO, PPC and social media tasks with particularly strong SEO skills to help drive a leading sports organisations in the midland's marketing campaigns. Awareness of best practice in eCommerce marketing would also be an advantage. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of technical SEO audits, conducting keyword research, analysing competitor strategies, PPC and social media tasks. You will be working together with the digital product and marketing teams to help with any SEO related queries. The role will be constantly challenging and will allow the right candidate to improve existing skills and learn new ones.
An integral part of the role is to work with the marketing team, as well as the creative and development partners to deliver sustainable organic growth for all of the organisations functions/services. You will also be responsible for managing integrated client campaigns, as well as project managing a handful of marketing projects. A key part of the role is to priorities tasks based on each clients overall business objectives, as well as managing (and challenging) client requests.
The key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create technical SEO audits for various websites and sub-sites and report your findings.
- Conduct regular technical SEO reports, analyzing issues such as meta tag issues, duplicate content issues, crawl errors, crawl budget, speed optimization etc.
- Conduct keyword research for marketing clients.
- Create optimized meta tags for all client websites.
- Assist the Partnerships team in pitching for new business and developing best in class digital marketing awareness campaigns.
- Optimise web and blog content for all functions.
- Work with the creative and development team throughout website developments to ensure that all web projects are optimized from a technical and content perspective.
- Conduct backlink audits of websites.
- Assist in the creation of content for client marketing campaigns.
- Ability to research and conceive PPC strategies.
- Optimise and improve paid media campaigns.
- Conduct regular A/B tests on websites using tools like Optimizely.
- Help to develop social media strategies and assist in the management of social media accounts.
- Oversee implementation of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics on websites.
- Conceive and drive forward creative marketing ideas.
- Identify partners and build relationships with relevant businesses to aid our future marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A proven experience working in digital marketing or a related field.
- A thorough understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics are essential.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certificates.
- Proficient reporting skills, using tools like Google Analytics to report on both SEO and overall campaign performance.
- A degree in marketing and any chartered accreditations in marketing will be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong understanding of Digital marketing principles and platforms & tools.
- Demonstrated experience of prioritising and planning skills to organised and Manage projects and communications activity on time and to budget
- High integrity in time management; prioritising and multi-tasking
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
If you think you have the required skill set then please press the apply button!
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available