Digital and Social Media Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Digital and Social Media Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A leading talent management agency working with some of the world's best footballers and managing their social channels on a global scale.
They need a progressive Social Media Executive / Manager who knows what great content looks like across all the key social channels, to include Twitter, Insta, Snap, Youtube and more! You'll be passionate about football, music and youth culture.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You'll already live and breathe social media and be an absolute guru on what to tweet and when! Navigating the social world, you'll be an expert on pin-pointing the latest sport social trends and how to apply them to your channels. You won’t just be looking at the now but, will have an eye to the future as you keep ahead of the social curve and create content worthy of a pause from scrolling.
Plan and manage social media channels; sourcing and producing engaging content to grow followers.
You will analyse your social content finding out where it went right and how to replicate that effect.
Focusing on engagement, follower growth and reach, you will carefully target your content to expand the organisations digital world.
Working alongside the creative team, you will create timely and head turning content to make you stand out from the rest.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- A proactive and creative social media specialist.
- Strong prior transferable experience in sport and digital
- Must be currently working, or have experience in working within a sport organisation
- Able to demonstrate experience in sport business and sports brands
- Must have strong creative and editorial skills
- Strong working relationships with leading social media networks
- Must be an expert on what looks good on social media
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.