Digital and Social Media Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Digital and Social Media Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a London based digital agency who are looking for a Digital and Social Media Manager. They are looking for someone who can develop and plan social media campaigns to elevate their clients as well as maintaining and developing key relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Creating a digital approach for the organisation as a business
- Responsible for creating annual and campaign centric content calendars
- Developing creative concepts and ideas for social and digital campaigns
- Oversee the entire planning and delivery of digital activity and campaigns including advising clients.
- You will develop new relationships and maintain current relationships with both clients and rights holders.
- Regular analysis of client’s competition, new technology and platforms to ensure there is developments in digital marketing and relevant activity.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience of content management
- Ability to develop positive working relationships at all levels
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to new circumstances
- Have a creative mind
- Daily user of most social media platforms
- Highly organised and a team player with a passion for sports
- Have a can-do attitude at all times
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Emma at The Executives in Sport Group to discuss the role in more detail.