Deputy Head of Sales - Sports Venue
|Job Title:||Deputy Head of Sales - Sports Venue|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the North West’s most prestigious sporting venues to identify a Deputy Head of Sales. You will work support and work closely with the Head of Sales to produce profitable sales.
This exciting opportunity requires you to motivate and lead the sales team to ensure excellent results and exceptional service. You’ll develop and manage relationships with important customers, stakeholders and external suppliers.
As the main contact for the sales team, you’ll be tasked with some of the following key responsibilities:
· Defining and executing the premium hospitality sales strategy
· You will represent the Head of Sales at all meetings such as association events and conferences.
· You will create a marketing plan with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to deliver return of investment.
· Defining target audiences, routes to market and deploy resource appropriately
· Building the sales team, optimising structure, providing coaching, setting priorities and making sure all targets are met
· Reporting and monitoring efficiency within the region
· Understanding the company’s goal is key to increasing the company’s performance
· To make sure data is accurate and is managed within the company’s sales system
· Undertaking special duties outside the normal daily/weekly routine.
Managing, motivating and leading the sales team to ensure great energy is around the team so outstanding service and results are met. Creating opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales either through meeting potential clients or maintaining clients.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available