|Job Title:||CRM Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rob Rishman|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Leading Sports Organisation
9-month maternity contract
We are currently working with a leading sports organisation based in London, who are looking for a CRM Manager.
The successful candidate, will be responsible for driving acquisition through large-scale CRM campaigns, deliver leads for the organisation and the overall marketing for all of the exciting large-scale events that this organisation hosts.
You will also analyse important data, to identify the organisations key customers and provide insights into key markets that the organisation can move into.
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent knowledge of CRM systems and has a proven track record developing successful marketing campaigns within the sporting sector, or consumer brand, or visitor attractions.
- Providing high level acquisition leads for the organisation.
- Providing innovative marketing campaigns through multiple multimedia platforms.
- Be responsible for marketing large scale events at the organisation.
- Profiling key audience accounts to help develop target key partners.
- Experienced marketing and working on large scale projects within the sporting sector.
- Experienced providing data and insights Within the sports marketing sector.
- A proven track record developing and implementing acquisition strategies.
- Experienced maintaining CRM systems.
To reiterate, this job vacancy is a 9-month maternity contract.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please press the apply button or contact Rob at The Executives In Sport Group.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available