Continental Country Sales Manager - USA
|Job Title:||Continental Country Sales Manager - USA|
Conference & Event Sales
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Teqball is a new football-based sport, played on a curved table and with a ball similar to a football, hit by any part of the body except the hands. It is perfectly suitable for professional footballers as well as amateur enthusiasts whose ambition is to develop their technical skills, concentration and stamina. The game is represented at an international level by the Fédération Internationale de Teqball (FITEQ). A number of world-class footballers have been attracted by the game, and the sport is now aiming for Olympic inclusion.
They’re looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help meet revenue growth targets in the USA. You will be responsible for maximizing sales potential, creating new business opportunities, leveraging huge media interest in Teqball, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the Sales Director.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully growing and managing the US partner network.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its’ strong presence in key vertical markets.
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of internal and external sales representatives.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Presenting sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identifying emerging opportunities and market shifts while positioning the company to service the needs of all potential clients.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong business sense and sports industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply button.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.