Conference and Event Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Conference and Event Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Holloway|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Our client, a leading event provider and entertainment venue, is looking for an experienced Conference and Event Sales Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the delivery of conference and event packages, increasing sales from developing new business and growing the existing customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and leading the Sales Team in the selling of conference and events, developing new business within the department.
- Supporting the Head of Sales with the annual budget for the department and producing financial planning.
- Using Key Metrics and implementing a strategic sales plan, you will be tasked with maximising revenue through new business channels and developing existing relationships.
- Developing a structured Account Management plan to ensure that all commercial opportunities are realised from existing key accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs for the team of Sales Executives and ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Working closely with the sales team to mentor, train and develop their skills, maximising their productivity and creating a thriving and enjoyable working environment.
- Conducting competitor pricing analysis, forecasting on seasonal and local trends within the market.
- Working closely with the Sponsorship Department to help grow hospitality sponsorship opportunities and assisting the Head of Sales with larger Corporate Sponsorship.
- Liaise with catering and hospitality teams to oversee the delivery of F&B Services, ensuring that standards are met at the highest expectations.
What you will need:
- Considerable experience in conferences and event sales and at least 2 years in a Sales Management position with responsibility for a sales team.
- Experience of developing and training a sales team, working with KPIs and Business Management Information.
- A background and strong track record in New Business Development.
- Experience with EBMS systems.
- Ideally, Degree educated in a Business related field.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available