We are actively seeking a brilliant, dynamic Commercial Manager to manage all commercial activities at a leading sports club on the South Coast to ensure that turnover and profit targets are met.
In this role, you will be responsible for maximising revenue across sponsorship, hospitality, advertising, non-match day events and ticketing.
We’re looking for an experienced Commercial/Sales Manager who has a proven track record of delivering commercial revenue in line with set targets. Ideally, the successful candidate will come from another sports club, venue, hotel, visitor attraction or a similar high footfall environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Directors and senior management to design and implement a sales and marketing plan in line with the overall business plan and capable of delivering the specified financial targets
- Working with the Directors and senior management to set detailed sales and profit budgets.
- Maximizing profit across seven income lines; sponsorship, hospitality, advertising hoardings, annual boxes, annual badges, admissions and non-matchday events such as conferencing, banqueting and weddings.
To be successful you will have
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Experience of working in a sports club, venue, hotel, visitor attraction or high footfall environment (shopping centre, etc)
- Experience of managing sales executives
- A enthusiastic, determined and target-driven personality
You will be rewarded for all your hard work with a very competitive salary and the chance to work for a great organisation.
To apply, please press the apply button. Or for more information give Davey at a call at The Executives in Sport Group.