Data & Insights Executive
|Job Title:||Data & Insights Executive|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£23000 - £26500 per annum + Great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Darren Simmons|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Data Analyst - Sport
£23-26.5k + Benefits
Full Time - Permanent
A major sporting organisation, based in Manchester, is actively seeking a great Data & Insight Analyst. You'll be an expert in data mining, analysis and providing consumer / business insight that drives decision making. In order to build loyalty amongst a global supporter base there is a need to understand key behaviours and needs.
Providing audience selection for world class marketing campaigns, you'll need experience with SQL, Excel or SAP and be able to interrogate databases to provide rich and relevant data. You'll ensure that data to drive customer insight is accurate and based on first class data and trend analysis.
The role ideally suits an individual currently operating in a role such as Database Analyst, Insight Analyst, Consumer Insight Analyst, Commercial Analyst.
What you will be doing:
- Data analysis and campaign selection (For database, e-mail, postal and SMS campaigns)
- Delivering and reporting effective customer and campaign performance insight
- Data cleansing, maintenance and audits
- Maintaining the accuracy of large databases
- Developing management information reports that help track database growth / performance
Desired Skills and Experience
What you will need:
- A commercially oriented outlook
- Understanding of SQL or SAP querying to analyse and mine customer data
- Ability to analyse data and provide insight and recommendations
- A good understanding of relational databases
- Skilled undertaking quality audits and solving data quality challenges
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly numerate and extensive experience working with, and analysing, data
- SAP CRM or CEI experience
- Experience using Google Analytics
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available