Cleaning Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Cleaning Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a London based multi-purpose event venue seeking a Cleaning Contract Manager to run day-to-day operations and contractor relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Development, implementation, adaptation will frame your role as you manage the event and non-event day operations and the waste-management strategy across the site. Familiar with managing large scale events, you will take on the everyday cleaning operations for a multitude of events that range in visitor numbers. Your relationships with contractors are key and it’s you who will manage and develop these, ensuring you hit their KPI’s and SLA’s. As a forward-thinking organisation they are always looking for new technologies to drive efficiency, so you will have your finger on the pulse to find the new best thing.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Experience managing the cleaning of large scale events
- Highly experienced with managing external cleaning and waste-management providers
- Knowledge of health and safety, ideally trained to IOSH level
- Knowledge of BIC’s, ideally trainer level
- Strong line-management experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available