Chief Commercial Officer
|Job Title:||Chief Commercial Officer|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Executives In Sport Group are retained exclusively on behalf of Warrington Wolves.
WARRINGTON WOLVES IS RECRUITING A CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER to lead, motivate and inspire the commercial team to drive forward the Club’s commercial revenues, in particular from Membership/Ticketing/Corporate income streams.
Warrington Wolves R.L.F.C. is a professional rugby league football club based in Warrington, England that competes in the Betfred Super League. They play at the Halliwell Jones Stadium.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Candidates for this role will need to have at least 5 years’ relevant experience and a demonstrable track record of consistently surpassing revenue/profit targets in a similar position. They will need to be results-driven, dynamic, creative and possess strong leadership skills.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring the marketing and corporate sales teams to ensure that all key objectives are met, with particular reference to agreed annual budgets
- Responsible for devising and executing sales and marketing strategies that optimize commercial revenue streams from memberships and match day ticketing.
- Be the guardian of the Warrington Wolves brand, constantly seeking to grow its status and awareness both in Super League and in the region
- Devise and implement sales and marketing strategies that optimize revenues from corporate income steams such as sponsorship, advertising and hospitality.
- Explore and develop new commercial revenue streams
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent commercial understanding, ability, knowledge and experience in a similar environment.
- Successful sales track record, evidence of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, ticketing operations, CRM and ticket segmentation methods/initiatives.
- The ability to lead a team, often through personal example, and to be able to develop individual team members.
- A skillful communicator and team-player who can energize others with their vision in respect of the commercial ambitions of the Club
- Experienced in working in a senior commercial role within a professional sporting environment.
- Marketing /Business degree or other relevant professional qualifications.
- Commercial gravitas
- Hands-on, leading by example
- Strong team player
The Chief Commercial Officer will be required to work at all home games and at other Club events as required. The role is based at The Halliwell Jones Stadium, Warrington, Cheshire.
An attractive salary package commensurate with the role and based on the successful candidate’s experience.
Executives In Sport Group are retained exclusively on behalf of Warrington Wolves and all applications will be reviewed by EISG.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available