Business Development Manager - Sport
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Sport|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of adi.tv to recruit a Business Development Manager who’ll be responsible for developing relationships with new and existing sporting clubs and venues throughout the UK, based out of their North West office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for closing the direct sales of LED products and services, to support the business’ growth across the sports markets. They will also have responsible for multiple sports channels, including EFL Leagues 1 & 2, Rugby League and Rugby Union Clubs and other sporting venues.
- To formulate a sales strategy for the sports channels, assisting in the formulation of marketing strategy and implementation to ensure the delivery of individual and team sales targets.
- To develop productive sales pipelines to manage the effective development of new business across the post holder's market channels.
- To research and develop new markets and opportunities, maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of industry developments.
- To be proactive within the market place and assist in the planning and growth of the department.
- To communicate effectively with team members within the Systems Installations department and the wider business.
- To maximise all opportunities for the benefit of the ADI Group, ensuring full awareness of cross selling opportunities.
- To adhere to all of ADI's policies and procedures including health and safety requirements.
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven sales ability and account management skills.
- A strong understanding of business principles and developing strategy.
- Commercial acumen and the aptitude to recognise business opportunities.
- A track record in achieving sales targets.
- Experience of focusing on the delivery of a high-quality sales process and business profit.
- Track record in the delivery of B2B sales.
- Experience of negotiating with senior stakeholders up to, and including, Chief Executive and Director level.
- Conversant with all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
On offer is an attractive basic salary with great commission opportunities. To apply to the role, please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available