Business Development Executive - Sport
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive - Sport|
|Location:||South West England|
|Contact Name:||Tom Beswick|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A prestigious sports organisation based in South West England, with offices across the country, are seeking a Business Development Executive to drive forward the organisation’s sales.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Daily, you will convert inbound enquiries into sales. As well as this, using your business development acumen you will highlight and target new business, by both strategic sector-based targeting and converting warm/lapsed leads from the CRM system. This is a sales focused, target orientated role, so having a persuasive mindset is highly important. Account management is key as our clients has a large amount of repeat business factored into the group’s targets. Every single day you will handle objections, sell consultatively and negotiate deals so having a target driven mindset is essential for success in this role.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Be a self-motivated.
- Have experience with providing sales and activity reports
- Have a proven record of sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills
- Recognise and target new commercial customers through proactive sales initiatives
- Possess experience in new business development and account management
- Be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available