Business Development Executive
|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We’re working with a leading sports organisation who are currently seeking an outstanding Business Development Executive to join their growing sales team. In this role you’ll be proactively driving sales to new and existing clients on a regional and national scale. If you have experience in selling premium products or services and a passion for sport, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
Daily, you will convert all sales enquiries into confirmed business. As well as this, using your business development acumen you will identify and target new commercial business, by both strategic sector-based targeting and converting warm/lapsed leads from the CRM system.
This is a sales focused, target orientated role, so having a persuasive mindset is highly important. Account management is key as our clients has a large amount of repeat business factored into the group’s targets. Every single day you will handle objections, sell consultatively and negotiate deals so having a target driven mindset is essential for success in this role.
- Liaise and assist the team with the effective selling of conference & event hospitality packages
- Manage the accounts of key hospitality agents as well as the relationship with them
- Main point of contact for setting up meetings and corresponding with all potential clients
- Represent the company at exhibitions, open days & activities to gain important clients
- Actively participate in local networking groups and relevant stake holders
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Be a self-motivated.
- Have experience with providing sales and activity reports
- Have a proven record of sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills
- Recognise and target new commercial customers through proactive sales initiatives
- Possess experience in new business development and account management
- Be able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a full driving licence and access to a car
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.