|Job Title:||Business Assistant|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
Brentford FC continues to experience new fans attending matches and this is set to continue as we get closer to our new stadium move in 2020. This move brings with it a significant increase in demands and we’re looking for a talented individual to join the team to help us navigate the growing administrative demands through this time.
This person will have a strong communication and administrative background, be commercially savvy and always looking to improve the efficiency of the team. You will currently be working in a similar role but not necessarily in sport, where you will have been trained to an exceptional level, but you now want to make a move into the world of sport, in particular, football.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, this role will also co-ordinate all internal fan related GDPR data enquiries in compliance with GDPR Legislation. The successful candidate will also support the senior managers within the Marketing Department with general administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
- Undertaking small projects on a regular basis to support the Senior Managers in the department, such as finance administration (creating POs/GRNs), enquiries/requests, minutes in key meetings and other ad hoc tasks
- Planning and co-ordination of fan events outside of matchday, incl internal co-ordination across departments
- Assisting with fulfilment of fan promotions, administration support for the various fan focus groups and assist with matchday preparations
- First point of contact for all fan data enquiries and co-ordinating responses
- Support adhoc tasks for the director, such as email correspondence and organising both internal and external meetings
- Working closely with the PA to the Chief Executive and administration managers within the office to ensure the smooth running of the business
General Club Accountabilities
- To ensure compliance with all relevant Club policies, including health and safety policies and with specific reference to the data regulations (GDRP and PECR)
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements
- To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional image at all times when representing Brentford FC
- To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Club and its personnel
- To maintain a flexible approach to work at all times
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Min internship experience with suitable qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Outlook
- Confident working alongside senior executives
- Uses initiative with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to the quality and accuracy of projects from inception to completion
- Can manage a heavy workload with strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
If you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role and think it could be the ideal next step for you, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Brentford Football Club to recruit their new Business Assistant. Please note all applications will be sent to James Hall at The Executives In Sport Group.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available