|Job Title:||Business Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Davey Blofield|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
A fantastic sports venue in the Brighton area are recruiting for a Business Administrator to play an integral role in the running of the organisation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
· Various administration duties such as answering the phone, processing ticket orders, monitoring emails, responding to customers and assisting the CEO with various tasks
· You will be the first port of call for clients on the phone and in person
· First point of contact for dealing with customer complaints and sending appropriate responses to the customers in question, only escalating to the Chief Executive when necessary.
· Keep a strong record of who comes on site
· Diary management
· Office support by team members as required.
· Liaising with sponsors.
· Assisting the CEO with key projects.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Experience in an administration/secretary role in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
· Experience of ensuring office functions run smoothly
· Great customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
· A ‘can do’ attitude
· Be familiar and competent with Microsoft Office
· Experience answering the phone and responding to emails in a timely fashion.
· Experience in the sports industry is desirable but not essential.
Due to the nature of the sports industry, you will be required to work unsocial hours on occasion when required to meet the demands of the business.
If this role sounds of interest, please press the apply button or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.