Partnership Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Partnership Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Hall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
We are working with a global sports media network, who are looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager. This is a key role where you will be tasked with securing global branded content and brand partnership deals to generate revenue for the network.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
· Recognising business development and partnership opportunities with other organisations such as sports rights holders and brands.
· Leading the full sales cycle from initial research through to approach, negotiation and closing the deal.
· Researching and identifying organisations to target and secure new business with.
· Creating proposal and pitch documents.
· Working with the data team to accumulate monthly and ad-hoc reporting.
· Representing the company at trade and industry events.
· You will build a network with other agencies who have access to rights holders.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
· Prior experience in sport/media/entertainment/digital industry, securing commercial partnerships.
· Proven experience generating revenue through closing deals.
· A great contact book of decision makers in sports organisations and brands to hit the ground running.
· Excellent presenting and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence and communicate analysis and recommendations
· A strong understanding of how social media platforms work
This is a new and full-time role. The role will often require business travel in the UK and abroad as well as weekend working from time to time given the nature of sports media.
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with James at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.