Assistant Facilities Supervisor
|Job Title:||Assistant Facilities Supervisor|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Piper|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Are you an experienced Assistant Facilities Supervisor? Would you enjoy a busy fast-paced environment that offers a variety of services? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you! To be successful in this role, you must hold the City & Guilds 17th edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and coordinating all activities at the site.
- Ensuring all suppliers and contracts are delivering as per company expectations.
- Managing the key service providers.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and best practice procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Managing repairs and renewals.
- Understanding budgets and making recommendations for cost savings and efficiency.
- Managing stakeholder relationships on site.
What you will need:
- Experience working in a facilities role
- Experience working on a busy site with multiple facilities
- Experience of providing support to operational staff
- An understanding of service provision in a facilities environment
- The ability to multi-task and manage third party service providers
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, click apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executives in Sport Group Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available