Assistant Club Secretary - Barnsley Football Club
|Job Title:||Assistant Club Secretary - Barnsley Football Club|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Darren Simmons|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Barnsley Football Club is actively seeking an Assistant Club Secretary who is likely to come from a sports administration or operational background. Reporting to the Club Secretary, you'll be tasked with providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Club Secretary.
Based at the Oakwell Stadium, your duties will include;
- Provide administrative support service to the Club Secretary on Football maters including registration and de-registration of professional players and any EFL and FA matters with regards to registration. Ensuring at all times that the EFL, FA, FIFA and TMS rules and regulations with regard to registration and eligibility of participation are adhered to.
- Assist in arranging travel and hotel accommodation (if required) for the first team.
- Arrange hotel accommodation and/or living accommodation for new and loan players.
- Update and monitor player disciplinary records and pass relevant issues on to Club Secretary, as well as administration and submission of FA disciplinary paperwork.
- Assist in arrangements for first team fixtures.
- Point of contact for players requiring bank accounts, finance agreements and photocopying.
- Represent and promote the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Undertake any other duties deemed necessary at the time, taking into account the changing needs of the club.
You will be expected to seek ways of updating and improving your personal skills, knowledge and understanding relevant to your own role. This will include being expected to attend some EFL, FA and FIFA seminars.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Marketing Manager - Premier League Football
Salary: Excellent package
Assistant Ticketing Manager
Sunbury on Thames
Salary: Very competitive
Commercial Sales Executive